Monday, July 25, 2011

Beach

You know when I don't post, I'm either busy or sick.  Thankfully, most of it has been "busy having fun"!

Went to my annual two week beach trip with friends and family.  This was our 33rd year together in the same place at Atlantic Beach.  Hard to believe it has been that long.  But it has.  Our children are all grown now and all of them working and embracing jobs they enjoy.....and with benefits.  Who would have thought that would mean so much?

But, back to the beach, did I say I had fun?  Well, I did.  But how can you not have fun when you are surrounded by people you love and who love you?


Beach 2011

This was our group photo....and yes, all those wonderful people were housed in the cottage you see behind us.  (Well, a few of them stayed across the street.) We do play well together. That's me on the right with the Segway.  The Club Colony July 4th Parade had just marched past and I was decorated and ready.  From the local talk, it is my understanding I was the first Segway entry in the parade.....ever.  I'll take that.  Love breaking new barriers.

I'll post more about the beach.  Just wanted to let everyone know I am okay.  Hot...but okay.

Wagon still rolling.
PCQ


2 comments:

Stephanie Hale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Hale said...

LOVE this...I'm sure it's nice to have such a great "framily", as we call it. :)