Sunday, April 18, 2010

How Many?

Ran into a friend the other day who reads my blog and they said they were hesitant to post in the comment section.

Well, I now declare....ANYONE CAN POST TO THE COMMENT SECTION!  In fact, I encourage you to do so.  Many people come back just to read the comments because they are sometimes better than my post.

Over a hundred people each day read this blog and help me pull my wagon and it certainly makes me feel good knowing that many people care and enjoy my thoughts or views on life.

But please don't stop there all you "lurkers", let me know what you think.  That will make me feel even better!

PCQ

5 comments:

annie456 said...

Well, here is my comment for the day---Please comment!! I always feel a little bit more connected to you, Patsy when I remark on your always wonderful BLOG!.. Hope you are having a GREAT Sunday!!!

Laurinda R. Johnson said...

OK - I admit I'm one of those who reads, but doesn't leave a comment. I admire your strength and treasure your friendship. Tell John that my Mom sent me a box of Omaha steaks. We need to set up another night out for Kathy and I so I can bring my steaks, and have a grilling lesson! lj

Dorothy said...

So, all right, maybe I can really do this! I read your blog all the time and it's really great! Hope you enjoyed your get-away.

Jean said...

So glad you had fun. The pound cake looked delicious and I am sure it was!! I also enjoyed the video clip. I will definitely try this recipe!! You are doing a great job with this blog. Don't know how you do it with all you have been through and still going through. We are ALL there to help you pull your wagon through!! Take care and may God bless you and John!! Love you both.

Leslie Clark said...

love the video with pound cake!!! need to make a date on the farm soon!!! love you