Monday, July 19, 2010

Well....well....well....

I was putting away the dishes when I heard a newscast about one of the chemotherapy drugs I am on.  Seems the FDA may withdraw it from the market due to non performance.

SAY WHAT?

Non performance.....doesn't work?  I have been on this drug since March and since that time my blood pressure has been way higher than normal, one of the bad side effects of this drug.  So, what's a girl to do?  What is a doctor to do?   I will look forward to discussing this closely with my oncologist but I doubt that he will make any changes until he has had time to review all the information.  But it sure does make me question the whole drug approval process.

I'll keep you updated.

Pulling my wagon with stuff in it that ain't doing nothin' but sending my blood pressure through the roof!

PCQ

1 comment:

Stephanie Hale said...

You know what they say about the squeaky wheel, so...squeak those wagon wheels lady!!