Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tornado Photos


Broken glass, damaged chairs...still looking for some of my things.  You can see little bloody paw prints on the steps.  Holden cut his foot.


My beautiful shade tree, gone.



Classroom in the middle school. 


Back of my house....I still have a house.  Many are not so fortunate.


Lunchroom at the middle school.  Congressman Butterfield came to see for himself.


Ceiling in the middle school.


View out my kitchen window....ugghh, just had all of my windows washed one week before the storm!  But I still have windows.  None of them were broken.



What's left of the round pen where the horses are trained. My house is in the background.


View out my back door.


Greene Central High School students try to put the pieces back together.  We sustained over $100K in damage there.

PCQ

No comments: