Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wing Scan

Had the MRI on my left wing/shoulder this morning at 8:15.  What was I thinking when I made an appointment that early?  Obviously, not thinking at all, especially after the weekend I had.  Will post on that soon.

But no problems with this MRI.  Didn't realize how simple MRI scans are if you don't have to:
not eat and have only clear liquids before,  drink two Super Size cups of yummy "light up" stuff, get an IV put in and have injections, and have two scans...before and after the injections.  Drink, drink, drink, afterwards to flush all the stuff you drank out of your system.

This was a piece of cake.  Just jump in, scan, jump out!  When she told me it was over, I said, "That's it?"  She nodded yes and said, "Regular MRIs are pretty simple."

But still glad it is over.

PCQ

No comments: