Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dancing in the Sand


Receive a lot of wonderful emails from friends and family.  Thought you would enjoy the message below from my friend Lauri, with her blessing to share.


The email reads:


I finally had time to sit down and read your blog.  Kathy keeps me updated, but I wanted to check for myself.  What a sight and sound those birds must have been!  Wow!  And I know Nick was happy with peanuts falling from the sky! 

When you talked about pulling your wagon, it seems to me that sometimes our wagons get so full, we can barely pull them.  But isn’t it a blessing to know that you have help pulling your wagon.  And, when it gets too full to pull, Jesus is right there pulling with you.  Kind of like the footprints in the sand – sometimes two sets, sometimes one set – and sometimes many sets.  And sometimes the steps are heavy, sometimes light – and sometimes they dance! 

Always praying,
Lauri

1 comment:

annie456 said...

Thank you, Lauri and yes, we will all keep those prayers flowing!!!