Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Feeling Better :-)

Feeling much better today.  Whatever brought on the fog and bad feelings has lifted!

Had an appointment with my urologist today.  He's another one of the doctors that will be on call during the surgery, just in case anything needs to be done with my bladder.  Not a fun thing to talk about, but we had to go through the process.

We discussed my situation and he was very positive about how all of this would work.  He told me the S-2 nerve is very important but it can be damaged and still continue to operate necessary equipment.  Our bodies are so resilient!  We talked about how different we all are, but ultimately we all have the same parts.  We can only wish for the best when the growth is removed.  He will conference with Dr. Brillant and work through his part in this operation.

He also did an ultrasound of my abdomen to make sure my water parts are working okay.  Got a OK on all of that for now.  So, looks like we have a urologist in the wagon now.  Getting crowded in here, but that's how parties get started.

PCQ

1 comment:

linda said...

Sounds good to me. Glad you are feeling better.