Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Not Feeling Well :-(

First day of December, and I don't feel good.  Have some kind of stomach virus and it is really making me tired.  Hopefully, I will feel better soon.

Good news is; Lauren applied for a summer residency in Paris and she just found out she got it!  So, looks like she will be spending the summer in France, viewing art at the Louvre, walking along the Champs Elysees, cruising down the Seine, and of course viewing France from top of the Eiffel Tower!

Maybe, just maybe, she'll let us come visit her.

C'est la vie!

PCQ

3 comments:

annie456 said...

Sorry your tummy is not up to par!! Lots of crap going around and some of it found YOU!!! Hope you feel better tomorrow. SO THRILLED about Lauren's summer residency. That is just wonderful. What an experience for her. It is well deserved!!! I know you and John just continue to be proud of your girls!! We all are too!!

linda said...

Hope you feel better soon. I'll ask Lauren if I can go with her. I love Paris.

JoEllen said...

Praying for a better day for you! Got a "snotty" boy laid back in the recliner at my house - no golf today - just chicken soup and kleenex with aloe. Miss you friend, but sure do enjoy keeping up with you on your blog. You are a wordsmith! Love ya!