Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Award Winning Muffins

My friend Dorothy, that made the wonderful prayer quilt for me, gave me some muffins the other day.  I had mentioned to her the need to eat breakfast and it was not something I normally do, but I have to take my chemo (poison pills) medication twice a day with food.  "Oh I have some prize winning muffins for you," she said.  


I didn't think too much about it till our local newspaper came today.  Guess who's photo was in the paper?  Dorothy, smiling and holding her prize winning muffins she entered in the North Carolina Sweet Potato Festival cooking contest.  


Wow, I knew they were good....just didn't know I was eating First Place!


Congratulations Dorothy and THANKS!
PCQ

1 comment:

annie456 said...

Enjoy your muffins and enjoy your day!!