Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To Be Continued.....

Been a very long and tiring day.  I was in Dr. Brillant's office well over 2 hours.  The complexity of my surgery requires we bring in two more doctors, so appointments were made and the plan has been set in motion.  Don't know when surgery will be scheduled.  All the doctors must be coordinated and with 5+ doctors involved, and the holidays upon us, it is a monumental task for the scheduler.  "Your people call my people and then my people will get back with you."

Prefer not to go into details tonight.  Plenty of time for that.  Still focusing on all the positives and trying not to dwell on any negatives, but it is hard.....really, really, hard.  They just keep putting too many rocks in my wagon!

To be continued....
PCQ

2 comments:

annie456 said...

Okay, Champ!! CHIN UP, as Charlotte would said to Wilbur!!! You are ONE very SPECIAL gal to have 5+ doctors!! I just KNOW all will go well!! Keep focusing on the positives!! We can have four wheel drive installed on that wagon if needed!!!!
Love you!!

linda said...

positives are good. We have lots of them. Prayers are pouring in. Just know that we are all here for you. Love you