Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Baby Step

The phone rang this morning and when I looked, the caller ID showed, Mayo Clinic.  Instantly, I thought, they are calling to tell me there is nothing they can do, or schedule an appointment.  Either way, I had to answer the phone to find out.

It was Madonna, Dr. Nelson's office assistant.  She gathered additional information needed and then told me Dr. Nelson had scheduled a visit for me soon.  I would need to be there several days for additional tests and then the final decision would be made about surgery.  All I could think was.....YES!!!  YES!!!  we have moved one more step closer.

Madonna told me to have my radiation information faxed to Dr. Nelson A.S.A.P.  She needed dates, dosage, etc. so all could be used in the decision process.  Yes, I would get that done right away.

Got everything done as requested.   Now we wait and hope.  My wagon has moved another baby step.  John's checking ebay for wagon snow tires!

PCQ

5 comments:

linda said...

Great new. Tell John to get those snow tires soon. Love you

annie456 said...

YES!!!! It Ain't over yet, Baby!! I just know you will be going for a successful visit soon!!!!!! I am so excited about this news,Patsy! You just hang on to that rope!!!
Yes!Yes!Yes!!

Kimmy said...

That is GREAT news!!! Double prayers and cyber hugs to ya!

Kimmy said...

Pat,
What can I (we - as in church family) do for you?

Susan Kearney said...

I'm cheering you on in that wagon!!!