Monday, February 22, 2010

One Step Closer

Dr. Brillant's office assistant, Melanie, called just after lunch today.  She was checking in to let me know all the information Dr. Nelson requested had been assembled and was being sent overnight to the Mayo Clinic.  Apparently, they had spoken several times this morning.  Dr. Nelson said it would be a tough surgery, but after a talking with Dr. Brillant, she thought she could help and was anxious to review my scans.

Melanie said Dr. Nelson's assistant will be calling within the next few days and let me know if it will be beneficial for me to visit the Clinic.  "I know you have had a difficult time and I certainly hope everything works out well for you.  Good luck," she said.

After I hung up the phone, it hit me, she may say no too.  Not mentally prepared for that just yet. 

PCQ

3 comments:

annie456 said...

POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!! She will be able to help!! Remember that rope--when you feel you are at the end of it- tied that knot-really big and HANG ON!!!!!
Love ya~~

linda said...

Just praying she say yes.

Jean said...

Pat, Just remember... you, John and the girls are in our thoughts and prayers. Just praying they will be able to help you. HANG IN THERE!! We love you!