Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Porkchopqueen Pig

Received a package in the mail yesterday from my "party in a box" friend, Kay.  Guess what it was?







The card said, "just a little something for the PorkChopQueen!"  Pretty sweet huh?  


And for good luck today, I wore my special pig for the scan I mentioned yesterday.  The technician told me I probably wouldn't know anything till the end of the week and that Dr. Ballenger would read the results and determine if the radiation treatments should be adjusted.  My chart indicated the change would begin next week.  So, again we wait.   Wait to see if the past treatments have indeed pushed the nasty tumor back into a corner and on its knees, cowering, and afraid.  


Think you'll be able to see this bling in my wagon from a long way off....and you know what?  This fine "Jewelled" swine may have enough love to protect me from the swine flu, too!  


As Charlotte the spider would say, "Some terrific pig!"


Radiant!


PCQ

1 comment:

annie456 said...

That pin is "Radiant" Will be looking for GREAT news towards the end of the week!@! Keep on hanging in there ,my friend!