Monday, October 26, 2009

Tomorrow

Completed my 21st radiation and chemotherapy session today.  Afterwards, I met with my radiologist and we have a scan scheduled for 9:30 Tuesday morning.  I don't know if I will have the results immediately but hopefully, soon thereafter, as she wanted to refocus the radiation depending on the size and scope of the tumor.


Guess this is where the rubber meets the road.  I keep thinking I am better....that the mass has decreased in size, but I don't know.  Pictures are worth a thousand words.  So I can go on and on about what I think, soon I will know.  I really haven't considered the option that the nasty growth has been able to hold its own.  The radiation has been too intense, so if it has, then as they said in Apollo 13, "Houston, we have a problem!"


Tomorrow, tomorrow!


PCQ

1 comment:

annie456 said...

Remember, more offen than not, Houston boast of a perfect take off, docking and landing!! I am just SURE you will get favorable news tomorrow. As ALWAYS, you are in my thoughts and prayers!!