Friday, October 16, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Today marks my 15th treatment.  So far so good, till I got home today.  Attempted to do a few things in preparation for the weekend but just didn't feel right.  Decided to rest a bit and I started having chills.  My first thought was maybe I was getting sick.  I have tried to be ever so careful about washing my hands and using hand sanitizer but even with that I know I may encounter sickness.  My insides were hurting and my right butt felt like it was on fire.  The doctor had warned me about radiation burn and it reared its head today.  If you want to know where the wild things are.....they jumped in my wagon are torching my behind.

Hopefully, it will be better tomorrow, I have too much planned for the weekend!

PCQ

1 comment:

annie456 said...

Sorry to hear your beast is rearing up!! Try NOT to do too much this weekend!! REST!!!
Hope you are feeling better this AM. Keep us posted!! Love you!